Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.
Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.
Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.
As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.
"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."
Selasa, 28 Juli 2015
Selasa, 23 Oktober 2012
AMD announced the 2012 FX "Vishera" line of eight-core, six-core, and quad-core desktop processors. Based on the new "Piledriver" CPU micro-architecture, the new processors feature increased performance and an updated instruction set, over the previous generation. To begin with, the processors are based around the "Vishera" silicon, built on the 32 nm HKMG process at Global Foundries. With a transistor count of 1.2 billion and a die area of 315 mm², Vishera packs four Piledriver modules, with two cores each, 2 MB L2 cache per module (8 MB total), and 8 MB of L3 cache. Eight-, six-, and four-core models are carved out by toggling the number of modules between four, three, and two.
The Vishera silicon also features an updated CPU instruction set, which includes SSE/2/3/S3/4.1/4.2/4A, AVX, AES-NI, FMA/FMA2/FMA3, XOP, and F16C. An x86 processor by design, Vishera features the AMD64 x86-64 instruction set. Its updated integrated memory controller supports up to 64 GB of dual-channel DDR3 memory, with a standard speed of DDR3-1866 MHz, and more possible with overclocking. The memory interface is single, monolithic 128-bit, unlike the dual 64-bit IMC approach of the "Stars" micro-architecture.
Built in the same socket AM3+ package as the previous generation FX, the new chips are compatible with existing AM3+ motherboards with a BIOS update. The 2012 FX processor lineup includes a total of four models, the FX-8350 flagship eight-core, FX-8320 performance eight-core, FX-6300 mainstream six-core, and FX-4300 value quad-core. All models feature unlocked base-clock multipliers, making each of them fit for overclocking. Their specifications and target SEP pricing are tabled below. Market prices could be about 5~10% above the SEP prices.
Diposkan oleh Smart Computer di 22.56
Senin, 15 Oktober 2012
NVIDIA today made available the NVIDIA CUDA 5 production release, a powerful new version of the world's most pervasive parallel computing platform and programming model for accelerating scientific and engineering applications on GPUs. It can be downloaded for free from the NVIDIA Developer Zone website. With more than 1.5 million downloads, supporting more than 180 leading engineering, scientific and commercial applications, the CUDA programming model is the most popular way for developers to take advantage of GPU-accelerated computing.
Building on this success, the new programming features of the CUDA 5 platform make the development of GPU-accelerated applications faster and easier than ever, including support for dynamic parallelism, GPU-callable libraries, NVIDIA GPUDirect technology support for RDMA (remote direct memory access) and the NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition integrated development environment (IDE).
Developer Accolades for CUDA 5
Developers who evaluated the pre-release version of CUDA 5 have reported often dramatic application acceleration and improved programmability. The defense and aerospace industries realize the benefits of CUDA GPU acceleration for processing images, video and sensor data, such as radar. According to Dustin Franklin, GPGPU applications engineer at GE Intelligent Platforms in Charlottesville, Va., "CUDA 5 is a significant technology for us. Many of the applications we're using involve streaming sensor data directly into the GPU with low latency, so the GPUDirect support for RDMA on new Kepler GPUs is incredibly important for our customers. We have integrated support for many custom sensors already and are very happy with the results."
Guillaume Belz, a research biochemist at Lyon University Hospital in Lyon, France, has been using dynamic parallelism and GPU-callable libraries for complex signal analysis and data mining. "With GPU acceleration, we can get results in several hours for projects that used to require weeks or even months with CPUs alone. Without GPU acceleration, analysis is not possible at all," said Belz.
Weihua (Wayne) Sun, Ph.D. candidate in imaging science at Rochester Institute of Technology in New York, was impressed with NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition. "When I learned that CUDA 5 included the new Nsight Eclipse Edition IDE, I knew I needed it right away. Having all my programming, debugging and optimization tools in a single integrated development environment is a great productivity boost for me."
New CUDA 5 Features
CUDA 5 enables developers to take full advantage of the performance of NVIDIA GPUs, including GPU accelerators based on the NVIDIA Kepler compute architecture -- the fastest, most efficient, highest-performance computing architecture ever built. Key features include:
- Dynamic Parallelism - Brings GPU acceleration to new algorithms. GPU threads can dynamically spawn new threads, allowing the GPU to adapt to the data. By minimizing the back and forth with the CPU, dynamic parallelism greatly simplifies parallel programming. And it enables GPU acceleration of a broader set of popular algorithms, such as those used in adaptive mesh refinement and computational fluid dynamics applications.
- GPU-Callable Libraries - Enables third-party ecosystem. A new CUDA BLAS library allows developers to use dynamic parallelism for their own GPU-callable libraries. They can design plug-in APIs that allow other developers to extend the functionality of their kernels, and allow them to implement callbacks on the GPU to customize the functionality of third-party GPU-callable libraries. The "object linking" capability provides an efficient and familiar process for developing large GPU applications by enabling developers to compile multiple CUDA source files into separate object files, and link them into larger applications and libraries.
- GPUDirect Support for RDMA - Minimizes system memory bottlenecks. GPUDirect technology enables direct communication between GPUs and other PCI-E devices, and supports direct memory access between network interface cards and the GPU. It also significantly reduces MPISendRecv latency between GPU nodes in a cluster and improves overall application performance.
- NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition - Generate CUDA code quickly and easily. NVIDIA Nsight Eclipse Edition enables programmers to develop, debug and profile GPU applications within the familiar Eclipse-based IDE on Linux and Mac OS X platforms. An integrated CUDA editor and CUDA samples speed the generation of CUDA code, and automatic code refactoring enables easy porting of CPU loops to CUDA kernels. An integrated expert analysis system provides automated performance analysis and step-by-step guidance to fix performance bottlenecks in the code, while syntax highlighting makes it easy to differentiate GPU code from CPU code.
Sumber : TechPowerUp
- Teknologi NVIDIA® SLI ™
- Teknologi AMD CrossFire X
- nVidia SLI-Intel Sandy Bridge Pasangan Serasi
- Daftar VGA Card Sertifikat NVIDIA® SLI ™
- Daftar VGA Card Bersertifikat AMD CrossFireX ™
- VGA Card Mainstream Gigabyte GV - N84S - 512I
- VGA PowerColor HD6950PCS++
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 Ti Limited Edition
- AMD Radeon 7000 Series
- AMD Radeon HD 7970 28 nm
- AMD Radeon HD6870
- AMD Radeon HD 6990
- AMD Radeon E6760
- Generasi AMD FirePro Terbaru
- AMD FirePro V7900
- AMD FirePro V5900
- FirePro ATI V9800
- FirePro ATI V8800
- FirePro ATI V5800 DVI
- FirePro ATI V3800
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce 315M
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce 410M
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M & GTX 570M
- GPU NVIDIA GeForce 610M
- Line-up GPU Mobile 28 nm NVIDIA
- NVIDIA GeForce 405
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 440
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 545 DDR3
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560Ti
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Limited Edition
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 SE
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550Ti
- Mengenal Processor Grafis NVIDIA® ION™
Diposkan oleh Smart Computer di 21.59